Carson Footwear is very proud to work with the http://barrtrailmountainrace.com/. We learned about this race a few years ago at the http://ustrailrunningconference.com/. If you get a chance to visit Manitou Springs and run the trail or climb the incline you'll understand why so many great runners come out of this place. For us, the challenge was to build a shoe that could handle the demands of one of the most demanding climbs around. We built the 12/12 sole with this race in mind but we can also build it on the 10/10 if you like to be a little closer to the earth.
- All of our shoes are zero-drop and made to order by hand, with love, in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
- Sole/Midsole: US sourced BASF polyurethane
- Upper: US sourced Mesh Light Flexible and drys quick
- This product does contain Imported Suede and TPU
- 5mm removable EVA sockliner added protection
Note: Options include
- Vegan build just let us know in the notes no additional charge for this.
- Bushwhacker build If your hard on shoes and want us to add some reinforcements let us know. There is a charge for this so please email email@example.com for an estimate.
Aggressive 12/12 sole now available in some sizes!